Saturday, February 16, 2013


Starting up the health business with my personal physical health and treatments, and the orders of what it is happening for the status of my personal endeavors... I won't be starting until my finances are secure with a set income for 2 years of $750 a month not including food. With food it is upwards to $400-$500 a month. For the ill person that suffers in the way that this disease can and does effect people such as myself this can be a trying experience, especially when the illness has taken what many quote on quote normal people, have effectively as a gratuity of life. Others such as myself have to founder through, life unhealthy, although, on the surface one would think that I am completely healthy and should formulate my life as the many people they interact with on a daily basis. This can be problematic, as we whom are ill have to wade through our personal health problems, and the problems that the illness creates and manifest within itself and presents us in our daily lives. Here is a link to the beginning of this blog as it is my personal journal of my and others whom have founded them in their discoveries... and have helped me come from a place of complete dysfunction to a fairly reasonably on the outside functioning life. Sadly I must relate that inside in my body and how I react to it (the health problem itself) I don't feel very good, where I am able to be happy within not being ill. I have to find a middle ground of not feeling well but being able to deal with it,,, because I have no choice. http://www.sickhealthtopics.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2007-07-19T13:40:00-07:00&max-results=20&start=20&by-date=false http://www.sickhealthtopics.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2007-07-19T13:40:00-07:00&max-results=20&start=20&by-date=false The point I am trying to make is this;;; this is my journal that corresponds to how I am getting better surrounding my health issues and what I have done to accomplish this..... within my mistakes, my errs, and my tribulations. Hopefully we will see me start to get into some more personal stuff about what it is llke, some of the ways I have learned to handle the problem and what works for me! This remember is of work that occurs though discipline and work,, no pain no gain.. so to speak... This approach is no more dis-simalar than the process of the weight trainer in what they go through to get to their particular levels-level of fundamental. For their personal and professional gain... Remind what works for me does not always work for another,,,, and I know this is a radical approach and can seem obsessive to the non-believer or the more specifically the non-do-er,,, but for me I don't personally have a choice for where I want to be in my health and personal and professional life... not to mention a career. Never the less this makes for interesting topic of substance for the topic itself and the topics it incurs.... I really need to tighten this bit of work up and I apologize to those who do not have the knowledge I have informed myself of and been informed of... Regardless I do my best and believe me I ineffectually pay for the mistakes I do make and in ways that are very,, unfair, to have to live by and with.... never the less I can sometimes bring it upon myself when i could avoid... And this is the nature of this blog... a personal time capsule and a place where I can be true to myself and as honest as I can manifest to others... Aaron

No comments: