Saturday, February 16, 2013


I say in the next post I am starting up my health business again;; what I meant is not a business as a business but my own personal health journey.. Although I can remind you that I have only a couple of months left of work before I will have completed my alternative holistic, health course that licenses me as a consultant... This I will hopefully be doing online and over the phone.... Although I would be infused to do groups and group therapy groups, though I would have to be comfortable to where I am at in my own personal health in order to share with others,, or else I would just be talking with no substance... Thank you,, Those that do keep up and/or happen along this blog... Aaron Gordon http://www.sickhealthtopics.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2007-07-19T13:40:00-07:00&max-results=20&start=20&by-date=false

No comments: