Sunday, May 16, 2010

Personal Journal

As this is started out to be a health site and has turned into my personal journal I am now just realizing this... what I am currently doing now is healing... lol but getting a bit more technical about it in my understanding of what it is to be sick and to allow oneself to heal....
Finding a good positive vibe with music in combination of direction,, is a great combination.... one can hope to be better but it can take time and meanwhile one is still sick.. so what does one do to not become bitter about it...
? good question

Finding something positive is the key for me and it can always change... right now I am searching for self healing messages and points of view.. here are a couple that seem to work for me today..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKNiY4pLxLA&feature=player_embedded


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9QP_tcbCfQ


Enjoy your day and heal to your best that you can do at that time... cause the moment is always moving forward,, and not backwards...

No comments: