Thursday, July 19, 2007

Cancer

Cancer

Although I have never had cancer, I have an authoritarian belief in the preventative measures within the alternative health care methods combining the best of eastern & western medicine. It is because of the nature of the autoimmune disease, the illness I have found recovery from, I am this way.

I have tried every route of western medicine by itself and was still very sick to the point where it was the cause of my family and I of major concern; so much as it became to be a threat to my life. I am 100% sure that if I had not found recovery, a solution to my health problems, I would have been in a serious trouble whether it was being put in prison for lack of judgement, and/ or imprisoned within the system of western medicine. When viewing the direction I was personally heading in, I was on crash course with disaster. Looking back at myself now, and thinking about approaching the age of 50, I see that I would be currently on a downhill course with disaster; major problematic health symptoms concerns. Whether it present hemorrhoids, leaky gut, allergies, irritable bowel, hashimotos thyroiditus, lupus, liver disease, gallstones, liver stones and/or cancer among the many vast forms of illness that is a direct result and component of the autoimmune disease.
Cancer may definitely have been symptom for me. Looking at this seriously I am a candidate for colon cancer because through my illness I have suffered from problems of the colon. To the point where I was suffered serious rectum itching throughout the day to the point where I would wake in the middle of the night and have to apply a salve to relieve the itch. As well I would never have a clean wipe often I would find smears on my underwear. No matter how much I wiped I would still be able to wipe more. Colon -Cancer is a direct relation to these symptoms; because these symptoms left un-attended add up over a period of time. Having fecal matter lingering inside the colon constantly is definitely prime selection to induce Cancer related illness, among other illness.

Cancer could still take me out today, but I reduce the chances by taking preventive measures.

It is my personal belief somewhat, that Cancer is a symptom of the autoimmune disease. I believe it can be a spiritual malady. I also believe that no matter what I do, when or how I steer my course of wellness, I am at risk for this disease. The current world state contributes greatly inducing elevated toxins, industrial pollution, and global warming amplifies the risk. I am firmly grounded in the fact that if I am not taking recovery seriously, I am at risk.

Cancer from my viewpoint may be a discourse between the physical and the emotional constraints of the human being resulting in a cosmic breakdown. This overwhelming spiritual strain and the constraints of the system in jeopardy, I believe can be part of the vast nature of the illness cancer.

Of course I am not the only person who feels this way. There has been many a study on this, within individual recovery and in data studies. As I am not an expert, I suggest that there are many books written on the subject. My personal belief is based upon my through comprehensive studies of autoimmune study and within my study of health care prevention by alternative methods. Recovery from the illness is possible I believe.

When looking at proper preventive health care measures and being in tune with my recovery and/or optimal health; having a full rounded system approach of recovery, which includes body, mind, and spirit, elevates my chances of living a healthy life, well into my 90's.

Because of the practice of prevention health-care treatments, I am raising the bar for the opportunity to live a healthy life, way past middle age.
Having an emotional balance and a physical spiritual recovery are very important. It is important that there is an isolation of all three components of recovery. And a combination program system of all three components of recovery in order to maintain and/or achieve optimal health.

Too many times in the past of my own recovery I have witnessed the results of an imbalance between the three components of health. Losing touch with mind, body, spirit, from within I begin to slide backwards into the abyss of negative health.


The road to optimal health of course has many different paths but really very little leeway. Although there are many different sales pitches and opinions what is here on this blog is not a sales pitch but an opinion based upon personal suffering, research, study, and application.

I am not an expert and/or a doctor; I have yet arrived to a place of where I think I would like to be. I am though satisfied with the methods I partake in my attaining optimal health for it is working. I am living proof that this way works and I happy to let you know that it does.

It is a relief for me to not have any reservations, which might have resulted in my being manipulative with the information I put out in order to make money. This is not about money this is about saving people from a life of misery.
I am thankful for this not only gives to me a feeling of satisfaction, for I feel secure in my individual path, the treatments, and my goals, but it also gives to me personal stability and a place to go to when I am feeling down. Here in this place where I can evaluate my positions, in life, and current state of health I am able to manifest the strength I need to go on and to make the right decisions in order that good things happen for me. I am fortunate to have a place of intelligence that allows me to see where and how I can make improvements within my personal health and spiritual growth.

Today optimal health is about getting my energy levels, memory functions, to a place where I am able to be successful in my life. I need them to be in top order, so I can not only further myself professionally, in my careers of Music, Health Care, Physical Fitness, and International Development but so that I feel good. I cannot achieve what I set out to achieve unless, I am in excellent health and fitness. I need this in my life for personal welfare, emotional stability, and to be a vibrant glowing individual.
This is very important.

I have spent my whole life being sick in one form or another. I have survived 2 major surgeries. I have in the past self medicated in one form or another to escape the truth of my physical illness because I did not know any better. I have had a diet that did not serve the best interest of my health. And I have lived a life, where I beat myself up emotionally, because I could not do and/or be what I felt inside that I could. This made me angry.

Eventually I came to participate in my health recovery because of anger and the devastation of the reality of my illness.
I say this because I don't wish for my perception of what optimal health is to stay the same. I need it change, I encourage it to change, and I hope it changes. I cannot see myself at 90 years of age pumping weights at the gym, and or running a 25 mile marathon, and/or encouraging others to join in optimal health. I have though found a solution that works for me, that I want others to join and partake in.
I don't know yet, what I see for myself at 90 and I don't want to know. I will be happy when I arrive there. I do know that I don't wish to be suffering. I don’t wish for health related suffering. I wish for a healthy lifestyle for when I do arrive there, if I do. And if I can help my health to be otherwise I will put my best foot forward to enable this to happen through personal recovery, and physical fitness through optimal health preventive health care.
What I know about health is this, and I have a deep belief that this applies to all aspects of my life and health. I believe that, as I am determined to straighten out and maintain a healthy lifestyle within personal health, I can then live a healthy life.
Cancer is a major health concern and I encourage those who do suffer this illness to work the "Elagant Body Health Consultants" program of treatment. I encourage them to find a professional through whom they can work with. A professional that is really fully rounded and knowledgeable in this area of alternative treatment. I encourage those seeking recovery to investigate the aspects of thier particular disease and the courses of treatment that is appropriate for them.

Here is a link to Dr.Kennedy's website to an article he wrote on various treatments for cancer.
http://www.med-library.net/content/view/109/41/

"Elagant Body Health Consultants" is a health consulting agency. Elagant Body Health Consultants works with what we consider to be the best doctors in America. Elagant Body Health Consultants supports clients in a well rounded approach to modern medicine combining the various factors of western/eastern/holistic/alternative and preventative health care medicine. Elagant Body Health Consultants is a supportive agency who are staffed by individuals who have had the opportunity to overcome health related obstacle themselves. Nothing Elagant Body Health Consultants suggests have we not done; or are not doing for ourselves presently or in the immediate future.
Elagant Body Health Consultants wishes you well in your recovery and we hope for the best in your quest for optimal health. Above all Elagant Body Health Consultants wishes for you to find a medium of health that sincerely works for you as an individual.

Aaron Gordon
Elagant Body Health Consultants'

No comments: