Thursday, July 19, 2007

Health

Importance of health

My view of health is simple. Everything is easier when the body is healthy. Making money is easier, living, exercising; taking on day to life is easier also when one is healthy. Good reasons for optimal health, is to be able to maintain a lifestyle that is free from a sluggish, unhappy, illness that creates sluggish unhappy living. I don’t wish to be imprisoned by my body when it is ill and this is not the reputation I wish to project.

In a world that is preoccupied by a false representation of health, and a media that is run by manipulating women and men, I not only wish to represent something clean, but I want to be on top of my game, in order to survive successfully on this planet. In these difficult times I must not only be as smart as I can be, but I must also be strong and in fit shape.

This reason to get healthy by itself is a good enough backbone for striving towards optimal health.

If I can achieve this so can another. By my achieving optimal health I am a cornerstone to a community in need. I am a breath of fresh air and an inspiration to everyone around me. I am a link to sanity for many. But I cannot make choices for another human being, and I cannot enforce my way of thinking, although I can inspire those around me, by my choices I make to live a life of freedom, through striving towards optimal health every day.

Surrounding myself with a vision of health, and a vision of freedom, I am able to help those that wish to include themselves, in this that I have learned from others; and made my own. This is the greatest gift I can give to another, and this is the gift I try to give, to not only myself, with all of my strength, but I give it to others too.
Even though I often fall short of my goal, the more I keep at it, the better I seem to get at it.
When I look back to those days when I prayed I would not be sick like this forever. Those days when I thought I might never achieve a successful recovery. What made me keep going was I couldn't bear not to.

Having found a path that works, I have to let others know that this is the best way I have found to live yet. So much that it has become the only way.

Aaron Gordon
“Elagant Body Health Consultants”

No comments: